All businesses and companies registered with Department of Trade and Industry are obliged to renew its business permits every January to their respective local government unit of place of business.
REQUIREMENTS IN RENEWING BUSINESS PERMIT
(Bring original and photocopy of all these documents)
1. Previous year's Business Permit
2. Official Receipt of Business Tax paid (current year)
3. Previous year's Barangay Clearance, updated clearances and permits
4. Valid Locational Clearance
5. Valid Fire Safety Inspection Certificate (FSIC)
STEPS IN RENEWING BUSINESS PERMIT
1. Pay your Business Tax due for previous year's at Quezon City Hall Taxpayers’ Lounge at Ground Floor, Annex Building
2. Go to Business One-Stop-Shop (BOSS) and submit all the requirements for evaluation.
3. Get your claim stub which indicates the “pick-up date” of your renewed business permit
4. On the pick-up date, go to BOSS and claim your renewed Business Permit, plate and sticker
Your business permit will be revoked or automatically lapse if your permits and clearances expire and are not renewed on or before their respective expiration dates.
Fire Safety Inspection Certificates have a 365-day validity period.
Locational Clearances have a one-year validity period from date of issuance, if conditional; they have a 3-year validity period from date of issuance, if location is permissible
Liquor Permits all expire at end of calendar year, every December 31.
Sanitary Permits and Health Certificates all expire at end of calendar year, every December 31; but may be processed for renewal within the first quarter (January to March) of the current year.
Tourism Registration for tourism establishments is renewed every calendar year; fees are computed as part of assessment of business taxes.
CONTACT NUMBERS OF BUSINESS PERMITS and LICENSING DEPARTMENT
BPLO Chief Garry Domingo
Ground Floor, Civic Center Building A,
Quezon City Hall Compound
Trunkline 988-4242 loc. 8172
Application Form (PDF)
Downloadable Checklist of requirements
Checklist of Requirements