If you are a LandBank or any BancNet ATM or Debit Card Account Holder,
you can pay online
1. Go to the Quezon City Government website (www.quezoncity.gov.ph)
2. Click "QCeServices" link.
3. Enter user name and password.
4. Click TAX PAYMENT from the navigation bar.
5. Enter REFERENCE NUMBER:
6. For real property tax, it's the Tax Declaration Number
For business tax, it's the Mayor's Permit Number
7. Click REAL PROPERTY or click BUSINESS (depending on which tax you are paying for) and SUBMIT
8. Select Payment Type (ANNUAL or QUARTER) and click SUBMIT.
You will be redirected to https://www.epaymentportal.landbank.com for payment.
9. Review transaction form details. Make sure payment amounts are correct. Overpayments cannot be refunded, but will be regarded as tax credit for your next payment.
10. Enter the code for CAPTCHA.
11. If all information is correct, click SUBMIT.
12. Choose PAYMENT OPTION, tick box for TERMS AND CONDITIONS, and click SUBMIT.
13. Provide ADDITIONAL INFORMATION *
14. Click PAY. Click PRINT (for you to have a hard copy of your payment confirmation)
15. Click CONTINUE to return to ePP page.
16. Close window to return to QC eSERVICES.
Click HERE button to redirect to ELECTRONIC OFFICIAL RECEIPT (eOR) module.
When you are at the ELECTRONIC OFFICIAL RECEIPT MODULE:
Enter REFERENCE NUMBER, PAYMENT PERIOD and CAPTCHA CODE.
Click SUBMIT to generate eOR. View, download and print eOR (OFFICIAL RECEIPT).
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION*
For Landbank ATM card holders:
Input the following at the end of the PAYMENT DETAILS page:
• 10-digit account number
• Joint Account Indicator (JAI) (it is the 1 or 2 digit number at the back of the ATM card)
• Personal Identification Number (the same PIN you use when transacting from an ATM)
Fees and charges: Php 10.00 for Landbank ATM and debit cards accounts , for every successful transaction
For BancNet ATM account holders:
Your transaction will be redirected to https://www.bancnetonline.com
(If the BancNet window/page does not appear, the client or payor should disable/ turn off the pop-up clocker of the browser and retry the transaction.)
Provide the following required information:
• Bank name (the bank where your account is)
• 16-digit ATM card number
• Account type
• Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your ATM card
Fees and charges: Php 20.00 for BancNet ATM and debit card accounts, for every successful transaction
MOBILE MONEY PAYMENT SYSTEM
If you are a Globe or Touch Mobile Cellphone User, you can use your cellphone to pay your real property and business taxes
(available for payables not exceeding Php 100,000)
Register to GCash by dialing *143# on your mobile phone, select GCash, register and provide required details. Registration is a key process that activates the GCash wallet in your Globe or TM cellphone.
1. Using your Globe/TM SIM, dial *137#
2. Select Local Government
3. Select Quezon City from your list of cities
4. Choose Real Property Tax or Business Tax (depending on which you are paying).
5. Input your Tax Declaration Number (TDN) or Mayor's Permit No. (for business tax).
6. Choose which balance to pay (the current quarter balance or the year-end balance)
7. Enter your GCash mobile PIN (the 4-digit PIN you entered when you registered for Gcash). SEND.
TO GET YOUR ELECTRONIC RECEIPT:
1. Go to www.eor.quezoncity.gov.ph
2. Enter your transaction number and the security characters required.
3. You will see your electronic receipt in pdf file. View, download and print eOR (OFFICIAL RECEIPT) through a computer and printer.